Looking for some weird software

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
chrischaos

Looking for some weird software

Post by chrischaos »

I have a ton of zipped mp3+g , im looking for a program that will auto name all my zipped files like ex. 00001, 00002, 00003 then the artist, then title so it will be easy to make a book and search them.

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

there is two ways to go without renaming your files:
1:Get compuhost and fast tracks. Load your songs into compuhost's database and then export to csv. It gives you the choice to use the manufacturer's id's or the Compuhost ID, which is basically what you wanted. Take the csv file and import into Fast tracks. No need to rename.
2:get the full version of Video Hoster and convert your songs to KMA format, a lot of work if you have a lot of songs.

Personally I'd go with option 1.
Marlena

Post by Marlena »

use better file renamer or flash renamer.. be careful these programs are highly dangerous if you aren't paying attention to what you are doing..
mnementh

Post by mnementh »

ExplorerXP is a free file manager that has very good batch renaming capability, including renumber.

Just Google for it.

The only hassle with it is that it doesn't seem to like working on more than about 750+ files at a time.

Otherwaise excellent. I use it rather than Windows File Manager.

Sandy