Desperate to find "Isn't it a pity" by George Harr

Can't find a certain song? Maybe someone here can help.
facethemusic

Desperate to find "Isn't it a pity" by George Harr

Post by facethemusic »

Can anyone help me trace this. I have done all the usual searches, but it looks like none of the karaoke disc manufacturers have ever done this one.

Does anybody know to a backing track for it? I would be eternally grateful as it has sentimental meaning.

Thank you

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

There's a song with that title by Michael Feinstein. Aside of having a backing track professionally created you might try vocal reducing software on the original sound track.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I listened to that version on youtube. That's not it. I searched and can not find it anywhere.
facethemusic

Post by facethemusic »

Thanks for trying guys. The song I'm after was aslo written by George Harrison. I am aware that there is another completely different song with the same title.

I have tried the vocal removal progs, but it doesnt make a good job it at all. Oh well, I'll keep requesting it with the karaoke disc manufactiurers.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Since he's dead now, I haven't really heard who actually owns the rights to his music. Over half of the Beatles songs belonged to Michael Jackson and I think the Paul was able to buy some of them back. But that whole story about their music ownership is screwed up.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I've seen a site advertised that will make any song for you. But the drawback is it's midi music. :roll: