Swift elite 3.0

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
Marlena

Swift elite 3.0

Post by Marlena »

I added about 300 new discs to my system & went to work this evening. When i got there I found that Swift elite wouldn't load my HD into a new library. So I ran home and got 1 of my back ups and again the same thing. I was unable to search for my songs using it. So i used windows search and dragged and dropped from there. i have now reached 25,180 songs that i need to have in that library.. i also tried making 2 libraries. i have looked and looked tonight but still haven't found anywhere telling me how many songs Swift elite 3.0 allows in the library and how many an upgrade to 4.0 would allow me... does anyone know what my problem is? or have i reached the max limit to songs allowed in my library?

got to work tomorrow any help would be appreciated.

Marlena

Marlena

Post by Marlena »

wrong word library it's actually the collection.. it won't allow me to add my songs to my collection.. i formatted my second drive and reloaded everything onto it... 1 drive is ntfs and one is fat32... could this be the issue?
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Marlena

Post by Marlena »

wow okay... 2 laptops and 3 HD's, restoring them both to last month didn't work... so formatted and reinstalled on 1... and finally have figured it out.. it was the latest windows update that did it... so solution.. don't update i guess.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System