Downloads Where are the good sites

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
cmonroe50

Downloads Where are the good sites

Post by cmonroe50 »

I prefer to pay for mine. .99 a song. I dont like having to join some special site with it's own download software. Anyway the only two I have found to be easy is Karaoke channel and buykaraoke.com. I can't find Styx Mr. Roboto. I tried lime wire but everyone that I download from there doesn't work on the karaoke software I have which is Karma and it seems to come with a trojan according to my microsoft one care. Is there a secret to getting the lime wire karaoke downloads to work? Also I noticed that the Karaoke channel site has two formats audio only and audio plus video. What would be the point of Audio only? Am I missing something?

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

www.karaoke-singles.com has two versions of mr roboto.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
cmonroe50

Post by cmonroe50 »

Thanks I will give it a try
cmonroe50

Post by cmonroe50 »

Really like this site. Easy to download and goes right into the Karma hosting software with no issues. Great karaoe download site. Wish I didnt have to buy an amount at a time but I guess it's ok. You can buy 10.00 dollars at a time and I think I getting more bang for my buck because of the currency exchange. Itunes really sucks they need to get with the program.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

you might need a renamer to fix some of the names as it sometimes comes with underlines. a good renamer is debs renamer. http://www.debssoftware.com/index.html
cmonroe50

Post by cmonroe50 »

Thanks I havent noticed that so far but I will keep that in mind.