Please help this newbie with JUSTKARAOKE

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
showdoctor

Please help this newbie with JUSTKARAOKE

Post by showdoctor »

Hi, I am new on here. I have just started running Karaoke shows with winamp and the plugin. In the meantime I have tried out all the free trial software. I rather like JUSTKARAOKE but I have a problem. It runs great on the PC desktop but when I load it onto the Laptop the software does not fit onto the laptop screen. I have contacted the software tech dept and they suggested a dofferent display setting. I have tried every available display setting on the laptop with no luck. The highest display setting is 1280 x 780.
Has anyone got any ideas how to solve this? Or can you suggest any alternative software in the same price range that does the same job without all the bells & whistles.
Cheers.
Colin

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

what type of laptop are you running as I have Justkaraoke installed on two laptops with zero problems with the screen set to 1024X768 and can access all controls with it. If you're looking for it to take up the entire screen it wasn't designed for that. I believe they designed it to fit on the screen and allow another player for filler to take up the rest of the screen.
showdoctor

Post by showdoctor »

I'm running on a fujitsu siemens - have not had problems with any other software. With JUSTKARAOKE I lose the bottome of the screen just below the search space. Can't understand it?????
Are you happy with the program?
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I have a new HP mini with Sax & Dottys on it and the bottom of the S&D is cut off and I can't move it high enough on the screen to see the bottom of it.

I thought is was a mini computer problem because of the small format and screen size.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

I stopped using it because I thought I needed filler music. It turns out it depends on the night which varies from night to night. One night the place would be packed and have singers singing the entire night and the next it might be dead. So one night I need filler and the next I don't. I have a monthly private gig that alternates between a dance or karaoke and when it's karaoke it is straight karaoke the whole night through so I am going to use my other laptop and run justkaraoke on it.