9 Ways To Prime The Booking Pump

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Acclaim

9 Ways To Prime The Booking Pump

Post by Acclaim »

Hello All, I'm rapidly working on a new website and other 'irons in the fire' but I thought I'd pass along 9 tips that have worked well for me to generate business:

1. Don’t underestimate what it takes to get the sale. You need to have a realistic expectation of what it takes to make the sale.

2. Have realistic expectations of what it will cost to get your customers. What is that customer’s lifetime value? If that customer is $1000, what are you willing to spend.

3. Everything you put in print must have a benefit-oriented headline. Draw them into reading your ad, your website, etc.

4. Tell your whole story every single time. We may get bored, but your customers need to be reminded and new prospects will want to know who you are and why the should pay attention to you.

5. Use as many testimonials as you possibly can.

6. Make big promises. Back them up.

7. Always have a guarantee. You want to take the risk yourself, not the prospect. The longer the guarantee, the fewer returns.

8. Have an offer, and include a deadline with that offer.

9. Provide alternative ways to respond to your product or services. Phone, email, website, address, fax number, etc.

Can you take just one of these and apply it to your business today? Betcha can. Me too.

Jason

Jason Christopher
Free Teleseminar Reveals “How To Earn An Executives Income Hosting Karaoke…Without Having To Work An Executives 70-Hour A Week Schedule” go to www.makemoneywithkaraoke.com now