Karaoke iPhone Application

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
mikeluby

Karaoke iPhone Application

Post by mikeluby »

Karaoke Anywhere was just released on the iTunes App Store! Karaoke Anywhere is the world's first and only true iPhone/iPod Touch karaoke player. Karaoke Anywhere allows you to upload your own karaoke (MP3 and CDG) files to the application and play them as you would on any other Karaoke system. Simply upload your current MP3+G zip files directly from your computer to your device over Wi-Fi.

If you guys can check it out and tell me what you think thanks!

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Sorry don't have an Iphone or Ipod so I can't try it out. Although it opens up the ability to preview songs for customers. now if they could create a song request tool that would be even cooler.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

How many songs with Graphics could it possibly hold? 5?
mikeluby

Post by mikeluby »

Bigdog wrote:How many songs with Graphics could it possibly hold? 5?
You are only limited by the size of your iphone/ipod touch. Lets say that an average MP3+CDG zip file is about 5mb. if you have the 16gig iPhone you can store approximately 3200 songs.
mikeluby

Post by mikeluby »

DanG2006 wrote:Sorry don't have an Iphone or Ipod so I can't try it out. Although it opens up the ability to preview songs for customers. now if they could create a song request tool that would be even cooler.
A song request tool sounds like a great idea. We'll definitely look into it.