Log me on automatically each visit    
Register
Register
The Karaoke Forum Forum Index » Karaoke Software

karaoke song list creator
addittman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: karaoke song list creator Reply with quote

please help has anybody got kslc and use it if so have you printed a song book from it and did it print correct as when i do mine it only prints up to letter g regards george
MP3+G Download Guide
mnementh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: karaoke song list creator Reply with quote

addittman wrote:
please help has anybody got kslc and use it if so have you printed a song book from it and did it print correct as when i do mine it only prints up to letter g regards george

Hi there.
Please, some more info, if you will.

Simply saying it prints up to letter "G" doesn't mean much.

Do you mean it doesn't print any letter of the alphabet after "G"?

Is it a "pukka", i.e. legal copy of the program?

Does it give you any warnings when you run it, e.g. "this is not a full copy of the software"?

I use KSLC but only to generate text files that I use in other "prettier" song book creators.

As I said, more detail required.

Sandy.
addittman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello thanks for the reply this is a genuine 2011 copy which i update monthly when i save my complete list which consists of 12 thousand tracks when the list is generated in the bottom window all the tracks are not showing it only show from letter a to g if i do a sort by maufacture code when i print the list it will only print from a to g so how do i get it to print all the rest i am really puzzled by this program what better program can i use to create my complete list regards george
MP3+G Download Guide
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Karaoke Forum Forum Index » Karaoke Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Karaoke-Systems.com   |   Karaoke-Tutor.com   |   Karaoke Software   |   KJ Directory   |   Link Directory   |   Contact Us

Copyright © 2014 Karaoke-Tutor.com

karaoke software

Karaoke Gift Ideas

Karaoke-Systems.com

Karaoke DVD Discs
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Keep up with the latest karaoke news and technology.

We Hate Spam!
We Will Never Sell or Give Away Your Information

X