People I trained.

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

People I trained.

Post by Bigdog »

Over the years there have been people that worked for me. Each one was trained to be as close as possible to me, as far as how I run the show. Each was taught how to do every aspect of the show from set up and tear down to mixing.

SIX of them ended up being my direct competition. With their own karaoke business.

Three have since gone out of business. One actually told people the only reason he was going into business was to put me out of business. :lol:

He's gone. He just wanted to start the singer and shoot pull til the next song came up. :roll: :lol: He didn't learn that from me. A pool cue isn't any part of my karaoke system.

Another one I sold a system to and fully trained.

I can right now think of 5 of my regular singers that are now in karaoke businesses or work for other KJs. There could be a few more I can't remember.

This doesn't count all the local independant KJs operating in the same 25 radius of here.

There is a lot of local competition.

mwadeson

Post by mwadeson »

i understand bigdog one of my past employees who i had to fire because on his night off he would go into the places we played and get drunk and run his mouth. About a year ago he bought a system for himself trying to put me under and the worst is he said his goal was to put me out of business. This last week he sent his system about 500 miles away cause he couldn't book anything around here.