It's Only For The SHOCK VALUE....

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:Not Yet.... :shock:

:deadhorse:

An angry man in the audience yells at the KJ: "Hey KJ you suck....my old lady and me came an hour early to get a good seat, eat and get drunk. All night long she has had nothing but decency and respect. What gives???? We drove 10 miles past a decent show just to get here."

KJ: :sorry: "Any tiny shread of decency and respect at my show is not intentional and strictly prohibited. I buy all the latest indecent and disrespectful music I can find. I try very hard to make it as disgusting as possible. I even recruit and cater to the most disrespectful singers I can find. Please accept my sincere apology and I promise I'll be dissing your old lady as quickly as possible. Please do me a favor and don't tell anyone about my show not having enough disrespect. It will ruin my reputation and my chances for getting jobs."
Hey Mr. KJ, do you have that song Everything About You?

Absolutely not, and you are an immoral, filthy, disgusting, cretin who is destroying everything that is decent in the world! Now go back to your table and pray to the Sinatra and Martin Gods and beg their forgiveness and maybe I'll allow you to sing a nice Eagles song. I am KJ, I am Lord over all things morally acceptable! :x

Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Thank you for a chuckle first thing in the morning, Sandy! :lol:

I just think arse sounds better than our word, so I use it quite often.

As far as the hair goes ... nope, not ever selling it. My hair and my busom are my best assets; they're not going anywhere (except farther south). :oops:
Sabrina the Cat
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya, (sip, sip)
Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya,
Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya, oh, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s singing, Lord, Kumbaya,
someone`s singing, Lord, Kumbaya. (gulp, gulp)
Someone`s singing, Lord, Kumbaya, oh Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s praying, Lord, Kumbaya, (damn it, burned my marshmallow!)
Someone`s praying, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s praying, Lord, Kumbaya, oh Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s crying, Lord, Kumbaya, (guzzle, guzzle)
someone`s crying, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s crying, Lord, Kumbaya, oh, Lord, Kumbaya.
Someone`s sleeping Lord, Kumbaya,
someone`s sleeping, Lord, Kumbaya. (hic, hic)
Someone`s sleeping, Lord, Kumbaya, oh, Lord, Kumbaya.
:drunk:
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

wiseguy wrote:
Bigdog wrote:Not Yet.... :shock:

:deadhorse:

An angry man in the audience yells at the KJ: "Hey KJ you suck....my old lady and me came an hour early to get a good seat, eat and get drunk. All night long she has had nothing but decency and respect. What gives???? We drove 10 miles past a decent show just to get here."

KJ: :sorry: "Any tiny shread of decency and respect at my show is not intentional and strictly prohibited. I buy all the latest indecent and disrespectful music I can find. I try very hard to make it as disgusting as possible. I even recruit and cater to the most disrespectful singers I can find. Please accept my sincere apology and I promise I'll be dissing your old lady as quickly as possible. Please do me a favor and don't tell anyone about my show not having enough disrespect. It will ruin my reputation and my chances for getting jobs."
Hey Mr. KJ, do you have that song Everything About You?

Absolutely not, and you are an immoral, filthy, disgusting, cretin who is destroying everything that is decent in the world! Now go back to your table and pray to the Sinatra and Martin Gods and beg their forgiveness and maybe I'll allow you to sing a nice Eagles song. I am KJ, I am Lord over all things morally acceptable! :x
:iagree: It's good to be king.... :cigar: :cigar:

If by morality...you mean I run a show that doesn't insult or degrade or demean anyone.

If by morality.... you mean my show trys to show respect for everyone.

If by morality...you mean I attract a more muture crowd.

If by morality....you mean your Grandmother or mother or wife or girlfriend or daughter or grandkids will be safe from being "F" bombarded at my moral show.

YES I AM GUILTY. GUILTY OF SHOWING MY CROWDS RESPECT.

:bowto: Sinatra and Martin and Elvis and Eagles were respectful "entertainers" that have made a huge lasting legacy. Their classic songs will be sung forever. They have made far more money too. On the other hand, Ugly Kid Joe has a legacy of crap. Years from now (probably already) nobody will remember or sing his songs. :sleep: :billyclub: Or M&M's :billyclub: or Lil Wayne's :billyclub: and any of the other :guns: Gangsta "Crappers." :billyclub:

Free-for-all shows are a dime a dozen. :cry: Quality "moral" respectful shows are sadly a minority. :cry: My mission is to promote karaoke as a high quality serious form of lasting entertainment. Not just a joke gathering of screaming immature drunks to excersise their swearing ability to see how many people can be shocked and offended in one evening. I don't get or cater to that crowd. I pride my show on the talent I attract. I respect my singers and myself and my business and the bar owners I work for.

I don't force my crap on their crowds. Take the swearing and any other objectionable subject matter I dish out or else. Uneducated bar owners or lack of morally serious KJs leaves them with little option. They have to take what they can get. :nonod: :cry: :nonod: Hopefully my legacy will be that of a respectful high quality KJ. That is my popularity. Not disrespectful free-for-alls.

Please kneel now.... :lol:
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:
:iagree: It's good to be king.... :cigar: :cigar:

If by morality...you mean I run a show that doesn't insult or degrade or demean anyone.

If by morality.... you mean my show trys to show respect for everyone.

If by morality...you mean I attract a more muture crowd.

If by morality....you mean your Grandmother or mother or wife or girlfriend or daughter or grandkids will be safe from being "F" bombarded at my moral show.

YES I AM GUILTY. GUILTY OF SHOWING MY CROWDS RESPECT.

:bowto: Sinatra and Martin and Elvis and Eagles were respectful "entertainers" that have made a huge lasting legacy. Their classic songs will be sung forever. They have made far more money too. On the other hand, Ugly Kid Joe has a legacy of crap. Years from now (probably already) nobody will remember or sing his songs. :sleep: :billyclub: Or M&M's :billyclub: or Lil Wayne's :billyclub: and any of the other :guns: Gangsta "Crappers." :billyclub:

Free-for-all shows are a dime a dozen. :cry: Quality "moral" respectful shows are sadly a minority. :cry: My mission is to promote karaoke as a high quality serious form of lasting entertainment. Not just a joke gathering of screaming immature drunks to excersise their swearing ability to see how many people can be shocked and offended in one evening. I don't get or cater to that crowd. I pride my show on the talent I attract. I respect my singers and myself and my business and the bar owners I work for.

I don't force my crap on their crowds. Take the swearing and any other objectionable subject matter I dish out or else. Uneducated bar owners or lack of morally serious KJs leaves them with little option. They have to take what they can get. :nonod: :cry: :nonod: Hopefully my legacy will be that of a respectful high quality KJ. That is my popularity. Not disrespectful free-for-alls.

Please kneel now.... :lol:
Welcome to Dictatoroake. I, KJ Führer, will be your host for this evening. Please feel free to browse through my censored song books where I have personally decided what songs are appropriate for you to sing. Please do not speak words like democracy, freedom of speech, and freedom of expression, in my presence. They have no place in my karaoke world where I am the absolute authority on morality. Sieg Heil!
Moonrider

Post by Moonrider »

wiseguy wrote:
Welcome to Dictatoroake. I, KJ Führer, will be your host for this evening. Please feel free to browse through my censored song books where I have personally decided what songs are appropriate for you to sing. Please do not speak words like democracy, freedom of speech, and freedom of expression, in my presence. They have no place in my karaoke world where I am the absolute authority on morality. Sieg Heil!
Whoops! Is Godwin's Law in force here?

By that standard, you just conceded the discussion!
Last week, I went to Philadelphia, but it was closed.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Moonrider wrote:
Whoops! Is Godwin's Law in force here?

By that standard, you just conceded the discussion!
The only law in force here is wiseguy's law which means that the only way you can concede a debate is to say that you concede.
spotlightjr

Post by spotlightjr »

While Elvis, Deano, and Frank were classic singers there morality was definitely in question. From drug overdoses, alcoholism, womanizing, infidelity, mob ties, etc. they were not role models. Even some of there lyrics are questionable in nature and could be considered offensive.
Why not these guys then?

How does one decipher what is right and wrong when it comes to singing? It's easy to censor a song that contains many expletives and sexual content as inappropriate, but what about the milder songs?

Bigdog, would you allow someone to sing "baby got back" at your show? I gotta believe even in your town (which you wont disclose..weird) people request this song. Ever listen to the words to that song? Very suggestive and sexual in content. Degrading to women as well. "Lady is a tramp" is another one with negative connotation towards women.

To me, its hard to be judge and jury when it comes to music. What right do I have to tell people what they can and cant sing? Just because I provide entertainment for the evening venue doesnt mean you only get to sing the songs I like and think are appropriate.

It's simple. If I'm doing a birthday party for a little girl then I understand going in what my music content should be. On the same token, if I'm in a retirement community doing a st. patties day party I also have a pretty good idea of what my song content should be.

When I'm in Public at a local pub doing a gig you just never know what somebody is going to want to sing. They may want to sing Sinatra or maybe try some Nirvana. My job is to have a wide array of songs for them to choose from. I dont particularly like country music alot but I understand that most people do and thats why I have tons of that genre of music to choose from.
Moonrider

Post by Moonrider »

wiseguy wrote: The only law in force here is wiseguy's law which means that the only way you can concede a debate is to say that you concede.
Kewl! Then I'm correct when I surmise that arguments of the reductio ad Hitlerum form are perfectly acceptable too?
Last week, I went to Philadelphia, but it was closed.
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

wiseguy wrote:I concede.
Bigdog wrote:I concede.
Wooooooohooooooooooo

Spontaneous concession!!

:angel:
Sabrina the Cat
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Moonrider wrote: Kewl! Then I'm correct when I surmise that arguments of the reductio ad Hitlerum form are perfectly acceptable too?
Do you have something to add to the context of this thread or do you just like posting wikipedia links? Neither Hitler nor Nazis have been mentioned.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Sabrina59 wrote:
Wooooooohooooooooooo

Spontaneous concession!!

:angel:
I see we have a forger in our midst. :evil:
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Not forgery ... artistic license.
:littleangel:
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

WOW>>..... :deadhorse: so much happened while I was censoring my crowd tonight. :lol:

Although Hitler may have not been named out right...the reference is sure strong... :lol: Do you have something to add to the context of this thread or do you just like posting wikipedia links? Neither Hitler nor Nazis have been mentioned.

I did like that article.... :yesnod:

Do not confuse RESPECTING people by my edited book as loss of any freedoms we have as AMERICANS. We have the RIGHT to be respected at all times. Especially in public.

Everyone should have the right to be respected at any public place...regardless of the amount of alcohol present. Why do KJs assume that alcohol is the mitigating factor that makes disrespect OK? If it was a dry bar without alcohol would that change anything? Does the word bar mean free-for-all or the word alcohol?

I have deleted all of the "N" word songs. Bill Cosby thinks black people should stop calling themsleves "N". I tend to agree that it isn't helping their cause. much. (But I also agree what's good for the goose is good for the gander.) I certainly don't want any white people using that word in front of black people at my show. One never knows if the song was chosen to intentionally lay it out there or not. This is one of my forms of respect.

Since there are gay and lesbian people coming to shows (you can never really tell who's who for sure anymore :lol: ) so songs with references about "fags" are deleted.

I am trying to have everyone treated as equals. That is respect not censorship or loss of freedom of speech. There is also an ETHNIC INTIMIDATION law now. Depending upon how someone chooses to sing or enunciate or over emphasize certain words or parts of songs..things could get interpreted wrongly. You can not anymore, say what's on your mind. You can think it..but some things can not be said. Look up Hate crimes.....hate speech...

People that sing songs at shows for the shock value..and you can not deny that there are some people that are intentionally doing it....have no respect for others and they are proving it. So yes I have taken control of my show to make sure everyone gets respected and protected from the JERKS. I am also protecting the jerks from themselves. :shock:

I EDIT FOR RESPECT. Not to say I am GOD. Not to say it has to be my way only. Common decency and respect is not old fashioned. It's not dead...well maybe at your shows.... :cry:

I highly doubt that your mother or anyone elses is going to argue with me about this. Ask her how many "Fs" and "MFs" is an OK number for the night. 5 enough...10 too many...give us a few more we have a quota to fill.

I am showing my respect for my crowd. The bar owner and his place of business. They may not respect their customers, but I do.

I found this inteserting item on another KJs blog.....I HAVE DECIDED TO CLEAN UP MY BUSINESS due to recent events. I will no longer take jobs in bars that I don't feel comfortable in. No more crack head bars or dead dive bars where people are so much in denial of their clientel that they think it's acceptable to fill their bars with complete losers and borderline homeless people.

I happen to know he runs a free-for-all show. He posts nude & semi nude photos on TV in between singers. His web site is full of pictures with him man handling every girl in the bar. It also contains F Bomb rants. Nice businessman. Please hire me I'm looking for my next dive.

He contributes to his own misery in these bars because he created the free-for-all crowd and the atmosphere.

He just got fired from the smoking bar I quit and he took over.... :lol:

Bar owners that hire free-for-all KJs are making their own trouble. Who do you want babysitting and building your crowd a KJ like me or a FREE-FOR-ALL KJ? And what kind of a crowd will it be?

RESPECTING OTHERS.....it's all I want and expect at my show. Show goers should want and expect the same. DEMAND IT...... :wink:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Sabrina59 wrote:
Wooooooohooooooooooo

Spontaneous concession!!

:angel:[/quote

Somehow I feel violated.... :redface: