Pulling a gun to hear a request.

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Pulling a gun to hear a request.

Post by Bigdog »

A DJ friend of mine just told me this story. :shock:

One of his friends asked him to DJ a bar because someone else cancelled. Long story short he did it against his better judgement.

During the night a big black guy came up and told him he sucked. He agreed with him and kept playing. Later the guy again approached him and told him he sucked. And that he wanted to hear some rap or hip hop music. Then he pulled open his coat and pulled a big gun out of his waistband :shock: :shock: and told him his request again to hear some rap or hip hop.

My friend said OK. Shut down the system and put $5 in the jukebox and told him to play whatever he wanted. 8) As he finished packing and left.

He has since quit DJing. :cry:

Everybody has to be a jerk. :evil:

Lone Wolf

Post by Lone Wolf »

Uhhh why didn't he notify management this guy was carrying. As far as I know there are NO STATES where it is legal to carry a gun with or without a concealed permit.

I would have done the same but on the way out I would have notified management and after I was outside called the cops.

L.W.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

In the time it takes to notify the management about someone with a gun you could look like swiss cheese.

1. It's illegal to carry a gun in a bar. Period.

2. I really don't think the guy with the gun cared about the legalities of his actions.

3. If he was coked or cracked up he wouldn't care about anything either.

4. If the management didn't care or understand why the music suddenly stopped.....

Actually he never said what the mangement said or didn't say.

5. Alerting the management could have sent the guy over the edge and he may have started shooting at anyone.

Point is an a$$hole can come in many shapes and sizes. The gun makes him even bigger.

A local bar around here was just shot up last week or two ago. They shot 2 shots inside and 2 shots outside at the building. The police know who did it. And it was in the paper.

Wednesday these two clowns show up at my job. I didn't hear about it til it was over. I think I remember seeing the two tattooed guys in the bar. One has a tattoo on his face. Smart disguise. :roll: The bartender recognised them and called the bouncer (Ex Navy Seal) who basically told them they had to leave.

WHY were these yahoos out walking around in the first place????? :? I'm almost certain that if I had shot up a bar that I would be locked up for it.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System