justkaraoke 2.o

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
buddha7285

justkaraoke 2.o

Post by buddha7285 »

Have used Justkaraoke for a couple of years. Doing my own show now so i went and bought 2.0 now cannot get the songs to show up after i import. Have a show tomorow and was wondering if anyone had suggested.
i did post a ticket with tech support but was hopinhg to find soething out sooner.
Thanks Buddha

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Did you keep a copy of 1.0 for such an occasion as this. If so I would use the old version until you get the tech support. I have used JustKaraoke in the past but am unfamiliar with 2.0.

ALWAYS have a BACKUP in case one item fails.
buddha7285

Post by buddha7285 »

Nope i uninstalled it.figured 1.0 worked so well that i wouldnt need it. help desk got back to me it didnt work. so imwaiting to hear back

thanks buddha
mr.dj

Post by mr.dj »

buddha7285 wrote:Nope i uninstalled it.figured 1.0 worked so well that i wouldnt need it. help desk got back to me it didnt work. so imwaiting to hear back

thanks buddha
Try system restore to a time just before you uninstalled, it might get it back till you hear from support.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I upgraded to JustKaraoke 2.0 and have had no problems at all. There was no need to uninstall 1.0 first. You simply install 2.0 right on top of it and it upgrades to 2.0 without messing with the song library or singer history.

Have you tried clearing the database completely and importing the songs again?