Starting out

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
alfalfa4381

Starting out

Post by alfalfa4381 »

I am new to Karaoke, so I am afraid that I am making mistakes. I have bought a fed CD-Gs at Walmart and online. I have ripped about 300 songs so far to my PC. I am trying to organize my folder structure to be able to find the songs efficiently. Now I am wondering...after I get all these songs on my PC, how am I going to print out a list??? I guess I could create a spreadsheet and do it manually. SInce I am doing it this way, there are no song id numbers like I see on the lists at the places that I am going to sing Karaoke. So, is there a better way to do this?

cowboydarryl

Post by cowboydarryl »

I know with roxbox it comes with songbook generator(every song loaded into data base is converted to a pdf file
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Ripper programs work from one or more data bases. I use KJ Pro for my song books.

Then a hosting program is used to find & play back the song files.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Songlist Generator or Fast Tracks PLus can read from the filenames to create books for you. I prefer Fast Tracks Plus.
alfalfa4381

Post by alfalfa4381 »

Thanks!! I like what I am reading!!!! You guys and gals are great on this board, I have really learned a lot in a few weeks lurking around here.