upgrading

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
soundtech

upgrading

Post by soundtech »

just was wondering if anbody is useing yorkville nx 55p i am upgrading mine i have used powered speakers for awhile mostly mackie stuff and the new mackie stuff is just not as good as they once were . just a question which do you think is the better speaker mackie - yorkville go powered or not powered thanks

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I never cared for the sound of plastic speakers. I tryed a pair years ago and I couldn't take them back fast enough.

I don't know if or how much they have changed over the years.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
spotlightjr

Post by spotlightjr »

I think Yorkville puts out a great speaker. Light weight and clear. I also think RCF (maker of old Mackie Speakers) have great clarity and decent low -end.
You may want to check out QSC. They are very popular right now and make a good product at an affordable price.
soundtech

Post by soundtech »

i did upgraded to the nx55p tried them in my garage can't tell yet but on friday is the real test i will let you know how it was i like them so far
soundtech

Post by soundtech »

well did the gig and all i have to say is wow the sound was amazing got alot of praze about the sound so i guess it was a good idea
the low end is anazing you can really push these things
spotlightjr

Post by spotlightjr »

I'm glad it worked out for you. Yorkville makes an amazing product as I stated earlier. I have RCF'S right now but am consideringa switch to QSC. We'll see. May have to check out your new Yorkvilles. lol